The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Hey hey I saw this at my interview for this college! I can't wait to start here in September, hope you guys all do well; sure you will

The Reward The Reward

I'm so glad this came to Newgrounds. I've been watching it all week and it's one of the best animations I've seen in the last few years. The story is touching and rewarding, the animation is clever and filled with life. The production values are incredible and warming - you can tell it's a small production and it really works for it.

It's been the best part of me choosing to study animation at university, I'm so glad I did, and I thank you folks from The Animation Workshop!

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Only this has finally got me feeling Christmas is coming! Beautiful timing in your movements as always.

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the review. It's a Christmas and fire safety message rolled into one!

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

Everything was golden except, let us not forget, BBC has no adverts! Woop.

Unless BBC America does? Unlucky guys

Preloader help! Preloader help!

There ARE animated preloader tutorials. Just because they don't spoon feed a perfectly tailored solution to your problem doesn't mean you can't just your head and apply the freely given knowlege to your own issue. Get a grip and don't be angry at people trying to help.

Parasitemas Parasitemas

What is with

the low score? This is a quality piece with original ideas and fluid animation, congratulations on your front page

When a klown dies When a klown dies

Genius

Congratulations on your win, this is one well executed concept. Can I ask where you got your music/how you made it?

jagondudo responds:

hey thanks man, i made the music myself in flstudio.

Happy Balloons EP2 Happy Balloons EP2

Oh congrats

you found nos

Conal responds:

Yes we did.

Da line 2 Da line 2

Well,

It wasn't anything special. There're lots of things like it, so no points for originality.
The music was nothing great either, so little points there.
The drawings weren't great either, and the lines you had drew were VERY rough.
As for the actual animation skills themselves, I'm not going to give you much for that either. The lines were jerky, and the messy way the rubber tool was used wasn't too aesthetically pleasing either.

Overall, it kinda sucked, but I'll give you a few points for effort and that it wasn't a total piece of shit.

Just try smoothing it out next time, delete the WHOLE frame and draw it again smooth. So technically, this wasn't even FBF.

So better luck next time.

samwastaken responds:

The animation was frame by frame, except for the bg's everything was drawn new.

vegeto vs naruto vegeto vs naruto

It made my eyes bleed

I dislike the way you used fanboyism to get a poor sprite movie across the voting stage. It had no story line at all, no humor and anyone who thought there was any is a weeaboo.

edn.

beast-unleashed responds:

it didnt need a story line i said it was just to prove to people that naruto cant beat DBZ