the 3 hour game the 3 hour game

Bloody good show

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This game is great! Once you get past the thing with the knife (which I understand is pissing off a lot of people) it's really fucking hilarious. The end boss was ace 5/5

One Chance One Chance

Bitch killed herself

Damn what a bloody mess, and I just died alone, at work, on the floor. I think honestly I had the worst ending possible, traumatising both my daughter, wife and myself, whilst solving nothing. However it was beautiful, your whole concept of one chance in a game. It's original and it's well done, so I congratulate you with 9 stars.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Well,

It's a nice poster, and it was drawn by the author, so I'll give you points on the art. The script, I'm sure, was very simple. And just links? I expected more from such a high score.

Really, this doesn't need a 4, maybe a low 3. It's just a picture with links, and that's something I can find on MySpace.

But, as nice as it looks, I can't give it a high score. It's links, and a picture.
Good job though, I wish you luck at the Con.

Tutorial - '4 beginners' Tutorial - '4 beginners'

Nice but...

It could have done with a LOT more detail. You just gave the coding away and if you had explained so people can learn how to do it from scratch, it woul dbe MUSH better.

Just my two cents =p

Chris Crocker in Blender Chris Crocker in Blender

Hilarious!

But you spelt 'freedome' wrong.

-Red- -Red-

Laggy lol

Even on low quality it lagged like a bitch. On broadband aswell!

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Nice

Music's good but I swear to god that the explosions and teleport effects are stolen, I tried to find where but I can't.