All 14 art Reviews

Surreal Beauty Surreal Beauty

Try challenging yourself and using just the hard, round brush when painting. It'll make you think properly about creating shapes. For instance the shading on her face and elbows is very very lazy and it shows I'm afraid. She'll definitely fall over soon - imagine this was actually real, it wouldn't work. That's the best way to achieve good painting, is to make it believable!

It's hard to say if you're improving at all though

KiwiSundae responds:

I mostly JUST use the hard round brush. However, I also blend my colors with the smudge tool. Anyway, I will try to work on my shading as well. Thank you for your feedback!

Sylveon Sylveon

How

how did this take "10 hours"

Telebubby Funland Telebubby Funland

Tubby funland was the first bit of Newgrounds I ever found, all of 6 years ago now. God damn I was too young for the internet.

deathink responds:

Like a pedo, newgrounds is known for touching kids in special places.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Well if that ain't just the best wallpaper I ever did have

Otto Otto

I wish

I saw the thread; this is beautiful

Lorkas responds:

It's basically you.

My First Flash Art Drawing My First Flash Art Drawing

Standard 14 year old.

But I don't like your attitude of excusing yourself. Finish it or just don't bother uploading it, or tell me its your first. But don't take it to heart.

Me Me

This is relevent to your interests.

Drawn 4 u by http://nicol3.newgrounds.com/

Lorkas responds:

Yeah it's amazing!

bars and rings bars and rings

Outstanding

The simplicity you have created in making it 3D whilst actually not doing so at all is an outstanding illusion. The one in the background, or very small piece in the foreground, adds further to depth and the way it is not the same as the larger piece says a lot about society. That is why I am going to give this piece a 10.

planet 1 planet 1

Phenominal

Artists like Escher have attempted to creating 3D images through 2D mediums alone but nobody has captured it quite like you. Making one thing appear to go behind the other because it disappears when it touches really makes it, though I am sure there are subtleties I cannot pick up without further inspection. That is why I am going to give this piece a 10.

hank close up (in bandages) hank close up (in bandages)

Superb

I realise it's abstract but I must comment on its superbity. You've drawn a keyhole but within are targets and bandages over the keyhold. The message here is superbly executed and subtly, so that is why I am going to give this submission a 10.