The Honey Plot The Honey Plot

Hey hey I saw this at my interview for this college! I can't wait to start here in September, hope you guys all do well; sure you will

The Reward The Reward

I'm so glad this came to Newgrounds. I've been watching it all week and it's one of the best animations I've seen in the last few years. The story is touching and rewarding, the animation is clever and filled with life. The production values are incredible and warming - you can tell it's a small production and it really works for it.

It's been the best part of me choosing to study animation at university, I'm so glad I did, and I thank you folks from The Animation Workshop!

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Only this has finally got me feeling Christmas is coming! Beautiful timing in your movements as always.

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the review. It's a Christmas and fire safety message rolled into one!

the 3 hour game the 3 hour game

Bloody good show

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This game is great! Once you get past the thing with the knife (which I understand is pissing off a lot of people) it's really fucking hilarious. The end boss was ace 5/5

One Chance One Chance

Bitch killed herself

Damn what a bloody mess, and I just died alone, at work, on the floor. I think honestly I had the worst ending possible, traumatising both my daughter, wife and myself, whilst solving nothing. However it was beautiful, your whole concept of one chance in a game. It's original and it's well done, so I congratulate you with 9 stars.

Radiohead-Creep (Cover2) Radiohead-Creep (Cover2)

You kept singing a half bar ahead of where the lyrics would go and it was really really annoying

have you heard the song before?

Mellow Mellow

You have a really good control
on your strings;
undeniably this is some really delicious stuff man.

A loose
recording actually really suits the
ethereal style it's got going on.

This could
easily be an interlude on an album, or as you say something for Gran's
house party.

Gran must have loved it.
A song like that makes me think of
yonder places and reminds me why they're beautiful.

Fruitbread responds:

Nawh, cheers for the review
Otto, my bro, I appreciate it. Although you must

Understand that I'd much rather
recieve constructive criticism

Than
elegantly constructed praise,
Hombre.

Gran did really dig it,
although I'd have liked to have been there in person;
yonder buffet was full of the gourmet sheet, I am told.

I like 'em large. I like 'em large.

This is the best thing I've heard for a long time. Thankyou so much. Also, very nice harmonies on the vocals. I like them with a bit of crackle.

SonicWombat responds:

'preciate it, brah.

Surreal Beauty Surreal Beauty

Try challenging yourself and using just the hard, round brush when painting. It'll make you think properly about creating shapes. For instance the shading on her face and elbows is very very lazy and it shows I'm afraid. She'll definitely fall over soon - imagine this was actually real, it wouldn't work. That's the best way to achieve good painting, is to make it believable!

It's hard to say if you're improving at all though

KiwiSundae responds:

I mostly JUST use the hard round brush. However, I also blend my colors with the smudge tool. Anyway, I will try to work on my shading as well. Thank you for your feedback!

Sylveon Sylveon

How

how did this take "10 hours"

Telebubby Funland Telebubby Funland

Tubby funland was the first bit of Newgrounds I ever found, all of 6 years ago now. God damn I was too young for the internet.

deathink responds:

Like a pedo, newgrounds is known for touching kids in special places.